Thursday 17 January 2008

PAS announce Archaeology '08 schedule

From the PAS website

Archaeology 2008 logo

The schedule for the conference which has been brought to you by Current Archaeology magazine and the British Museum’s Department of Portable Antiquities and Treasure has now been announced and features some great talks. The Scheme features regularly through out the event, with our speakers being:

  1. Michael Lewis
  2. Adam Daubney
  3. PJ Walton
  4. Sally Worrell
  5. Daniel Pett (that’s me - although I think I’ll only have an audience of 3….)
  6. Kevin Leahy
  7. Roger Bland

Other speakers I am quite looking forward to, include my favourite lecturer from the Institute of Archaeology - the amazing Mark Hassall, Tim Schadla-Hall, Ken Dark and Jeff Spencer (I am hoping he shows some of his Google mapping work of the Nile Delta.) I think that there is something for everyone in this conference. If you haven’t got tickets, get in quick to avoid disappointment! And whilst you are checking out the new Current Archaeology website, vote on their opinion pieceURLs in the near future!

Archaeology 2008 conference schedule and hopefully they will sort out their URLs in the near future!

No comments: